The Illusionist

Posted on | Thursday, May 17, 2012 | No Comments

I got really bored yesterday and I can't encourage my self to stay even for five more minutes working.  I feel tired and exhausted that time so I opened my external hard drive to hunt a good film.  As I run through the list, I found this film "The Illusionist" released last 2006.  I was hesitant to pick it as it is a little old but a I remember a friend told me it was a good film.  I played it in our living room and  found it really nice.  The story, the cinematography and the actors and actresses.  If you haven't seen this film, you better find a copy and call a friend or a love one to sit with you and I am telling you that you will enjoy this film.


Main Characters : Edward Norton, Jessica Biel and Paul Giamatti

I will run again to my collections and will post my most


Comments

Leave a Reply

Search

Followers

Blogroll